Does cardio make you fat, Want to be a trainer?, In season vs. off season, Bulking vs. cutting, Sauces!, Should workouts destroy you, Death of bootcamp
Welcome to episode 19 of Coach Taylor Radio!
This episode I open up with a general discussion about everything fitness going on over the last couple of weeks! If you haven’t checked out my YouTube or Facebook pages, head over there if you want to join the conversation!
Does Cardio Make You Fat?
- Some serious misinformation going on over the last few weeks on cardio – I endeavour to clear it up for you!
Want to be a Trainer?
- I have been getting asked a lot recently about how to go about becoming a personal trainer or fitness coach – this episode I point you in the right direction and answer that question
In-Season vs. Off-Season Training
- While you might think this is only relevant to elite athletes, you might be surprised! If you or someone you know participates any kind of seasonal sport or activity – give this a listen!!!!!
Bulking vs. Cutting
- Traditionally this is for bodybuilders and fitness models, however, it ties in directly to a lot of questions I have been receiving about getting leaner and losing bodyfat
- When it comes to eating healthy people really believe that food has to be bland and boring. This couldn’t be further from the truth! Sauces are an easy way to add flavour and spice things up, but are they healthy??
Should Your Workout Destroy You?
- This is a huge debate in the fitness world but what are the facts?
Death of Bootcamp?
- Once the height of the fitness popular world, Bootcamp programs are embarking on a long slow death. And I could not be happier!!!
There we have it – episode 19! Hope you enjoyed it and I was able to answer some questions for you!
As always – please feel free to drop me a line with any questions, comments, concerns, or any topics you would like me to cover in future episodes!
If you want to check out this podcast on Itunes – just search ‘Strength Coach Taylor’.